Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Photo of the Day: Feisty Electorate

I sent out a voter questionnaire recently. It appears that many voters are agitated at the state of our current affairs and looking for some relief. While reading through the responses I came across this lively response:


It's not everyday that you see demand for a return to public executions.  Hopefully, I will be able to find some common ground with this voter.  I do know though I likely won't be sponsoring a Public Gallows Act anytime soon.   

2 comments:

  1. Pre-mediated? Minority Report even had a message immorality with charges for crimes not yet committed. This is practically trying someone for their thoughts even though they have no intent to take action. This person needs to take a good look at North Korea and how they handle, potential future crimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your favorite liberal constituentFebruary 17, 2012 at 9:05 PM

    dgPehrson

    Glad to know everyone keeping an eye on our dear legislator isn't crazy. I was starting to feel very alone in district 9.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome! Your comments and thoughts are greatly appreciated. Criticism, insights, questions and queries are always welcome. However, please be civil and composed in your presentation. I moderate comments, so be patient while waiting for your comment to appear. Debate is welcome, trolling is not.